Power Packed Breakfast - Northville, Michigan
- 3-4 eggs
- Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Avocado
- Olive Oil
- Shredded Cheese (Optional)
- Dice the tomatoes and cut the potato into slices. You could also dice the potato as well.
- Boil hot water in a pan and place the potatoes in the boiling water. When they are soft or you can run a fork through them you know they are ready.
- Oil the frying pan with Olive Oil for the omelet.
- Crack the eggs and stir the yolks in the pan.
- As the bottom side of the omelet begins to cook, drain some of the yolk from the top under the base of the omelet.
- Place the tomatoes and spinach on half of the of the omelet.
- Fold the omelet in half and let it cook for a few minutes before flipping over.
- Drain the water from the potatoes.
- As the omelet is almost complete, place the shredded cheese on top if you would like.
- Once you’ve placed the omelet on your plate, spread some avocado on top or you could simply place it as a side item. Add the potatoes to your plate.
Time: 10-15 minutes